Hello everyone!

Welcome to the 5th and 6th class blog. Have a look to see what we get up to in school! Follow us as we share our learning experiences with you throughout the school year.

Wednesday 4 March 2015

Tristan's Business





My name is Tristan Murphy. I BMX and scooter.I make skate wax and skate stickers and I sell them.My skate wax comes in all different colours.I make it with cooking oil butter and wax if you want colour in it put a crayon or coloured wax in it.You can use any wax, tea candles, old candle wax etc .Then put all of the stuff into a can and put it on a pan until it melts.When it melts pour it in a mold of your choice.Wait until it hardens and you're done.To make stickers you will need an image, a sticky name tag ,tape and glue.First you need to glue the part where you write your name and leave the sticky cover on.Put your tape on top of your sticker then take the sticky cover of and stick it on. That's it for now, more entrepreneurial tips coming soon!

No comments:

Post a Comment