Hello everyone!

Welcome to the 5th and 6th class blog. Have a look to see what we get up to in school! Follow us as we share our learning experiences with you throughout the school year.

Wednesday 4 March 2015

My Youtube Channel- Gaming Boy

My YouTube channel- Gaming Boy
Hi I am James I have a YouTube channel called Gaming Boy.
I post gaming videos like Call of Duty Advanced Warfare, Minecraft , WWE 2k15, FIFA 15 and Watch Dogs. I have a friend on YouTube called Health Boy Gaming. My goal for subscribers is 100 at the moment I have 41 subscribers they are the best subscribers you could ever have. I record my Gameplay with my ps4 my microphone is a turtle beach headset and a application on my PlayStation called ShareFactory you can put music in your videos and an intro and outro in there to , and you can shorten your videos .Don’t do YouTube for money you only get payed when you get 1000 subscribers or 500 subscribers my inspiration is a YouTuber called VanossGaming, Lui Calibare, Dathi De Nogla, h2o Delarios and my cousin Cian. He has a YouTube channel called Cian Lawless Hanlon. Go subscribe to his channel or go subscribe to my channel, like my videos and I will see you over on the next one bye for now JJJJJ


Made by: James Lawless

No comments:

Post a Comment