Hello everyone!

Welcome to the 5th and 6th class blog. Have a look to see what we get up to in school! Follow us as we share our learning experiences with you throughout the school year.

Tuesday 13 October 2015

Emma's Recount of the Harvest Fair of 2014

Last year’s harvest fair was an amazing event!!!  We came in that morning and there was several hay bales on the yard. The teachers said that we needed to spread the hay all around the yard, so we just had a big hay fight, which the teachers soon ended.

We went into our prefabs then and hung up some decorations. 
The day before that, we had to make a scarecrow from scratch. We managed to do it and also got a reward!

Teacher Eoin was in charge of the “Needle in a hay stack “and I won one and so did my partner.

I was knocked out of the conker competition very early and was sad but my brother Eoghan did really well and got to the finals.

Eoghan was against Rua and it was very intense. I really wanted him to win. He won!J  And I was the proudest sister ever.

We had spent a week preparing for the dance and we did it and it turned out really well.

I had a really nice day at the harvest fair and I came home tired and with a lot of hay in my boots!
By Emma Connolly

6 Th class

No comments:

Post a Comment